- Nursery is available for all three worship experiences.
- Please Check-in at the atrium stations. Parents can then drop off & pick up at the Nursery Welcome Area Desk. Please bring your check-in tag or phone with your security #.
Preschool & KidMin (K-4) Drop-Off:
- Preschool & Kids Check-In for K-4th is in the atrium.
- Please escort your Preschooler back to their room.
- Kids in K-4th can be escorted or walk back to the Venue.
Preschool & KidMin (K-4) Pick-Up:
- Please bring your check-in security tag or phone with your security # for pick up at the Preschool and/or Venue doors.
- We will continue to use our ChurchCenter App to have a touchless check-in & tag printing.
- Scroll to the next section under "Adding ChurchCenter for Mobile Check-In" for info on adding the app.
Adding ChurchCenter for Mobile Check-in
Speed up the check-in process by starting before you even arrive by using the ChurchCenter App. You can check-in anyone connected to your household right from your device. Select all the kids in your household that you want to check in. When you arrive, scan your phone at check in to receive your labels. The app is free. Questions? Need additional assistance? A check in volunteer can assist you with adding and navigating the app during a Sunday drop-off.
Hey Parents! Tune in with your kids for Bible Study videos for both Preschool & Elementary!
Gateway KidMin Facebook Page
Join our Gateway KidMin Facebook page! You will find the following resources:
- Daily Devotions
- Discussion Guides for weekly Bible lessons
Monthly Verse & Bottom Line
June Memory Verse:
“I trust in God. I am not afraid.” Psalm 56:11, NIrV
June's Bottom Line:
Who can trust God? I can trust God.
Gateway Kids K-4th grades
June Memory Verse:
“I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.” Psalm 27:13, NIV
June Life App:
Confidence: Confidence is learning to see yourself the way God sees you.