- Nursery is available for both 9:00 & 10:45 experiences.
- After check-in at the atrium stations, Nursery parents can drop off & pick up at the nursery welcome area desk.
Preschool & KidMin (K-4) Drop-Off:
- Drop off for Preschool & Kids in K-4th is in the atrium.
- Parents & guardians, please remain in the atrium.
- A KidMin leader will escort Preschoolers to their rooms.
- Kids in K-4th can walk to the Venue.
Pick up for Preschool - 4th
- Pick-up will continue behind the building, "drive thru" style, with your little ones brought right to your vehicle.
- We will continue to use our ChurchCenter App to have a touchless check-in & tag printing.
- Scroll to next section "Adding ChurchCenter for Mobile Check-In" for info on adding the app.
Adding ChurchCenter for Mobile Check-in
Speed up the check-in process by starting before you even arrive by using the ChurchCenter App. You can check-in anyone connected to your household right from your device. Select all the kids in your household that you want to check in. When you arrive, scan your phone at check in to receive your labels. The app is free. Questions? Need additional assistance? A check in volunteer can assist you with adding and navigating the app during a Sunday drop-off.
- We will still do temperature checks & provide hand sanitizer.
- Our KidMin areas will continue to wear masks as social distancing with our kids is quite the challenge. If you are a parent or guardian please help our teams out by continuing to send your kids with a mask. Their teachers will be wearing masks at all times unless they are leading a lesson and communicating to an entire group.
- As always, if you have a medical condition prohibiting your ability to wear a mask, you are welcome here! Thank you for keeping yourself as safe as possible, and thank you to everyone else for being gracious and understanding for those who have a medical condition.
Hey Parents! Tune in with your kids for Bible Study videos for both Preschool & Elementary!
Gateway KidMin Facebook Page
Join our Gateway KidMin Facebook page! You will find the following resources:
- Daily Devotions
- Discussion Guides for weekly Bible lessons
Monthly Verse & Bottom Line
April Memory Verse:
“How wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.” Ephesians 3:18, NIV
April's Bottom Line:
Who wants to be my friend forever? Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Gateway Kids K-4th grades
April Memory Verse:
“So let us do all we can to live in peace. And let us work hard to build up one another.” Romans 14:19, NIrV
April Life App:
Peace: Peace is proving you care more about each other than winning an argument.