This Sunday we will be meeting on campus at the PAVILION for our 9:00AM and 10:45am worship experience.
- Pavilion worship experience is limited to 150.
- Masks will not be required outdoors at the pavilion as long as social distancing can be maintained.
- Parking: When you arrive, we ask that you park in the normal parking lot and walk to the pavilion (maybe a 2-minute walk). If you have a special need to park closer, we will be glad to accommodate you as well; just wave down one of our volunteers or staff when you pull in and they will direct you on where to park closer.
- Seating: We have picnic tables ready for most of you, but if you are able and willing to bring a lawn chair and fill in around those tables, please do so. We will have spaces under the pavilion to put your own chair, or you will have all the space you can imagine outside to sit and enjoy!
- KidMin: Preschool & Kids (K-4) will be gathering indoors. Click Here for information regarding drop off, pick up and other details.
- 56 Min: Students will gather for worship with their parents at the Pavilion. They will then be escorted by an adult to The Prayer Room (indoors). Please provide a mask (for indoors unless there is a medical exemption) or pick one up in the church lobby.
- Nursery: We will not be providing nursery, so if you have a little one please keep them with you for the morning.
The reopening plan can be found by Clicking Here.